- We ship exclusively with Federal Express.
- All leis are shipped only to the United States- no other international shipping of leis.
- Federal Express charges a $10.00 fee for incorrect and incomplete shipping addresses. Please make sure your addresses are correct. If they are not, we will have to pass this $10.00 fee on to you.
- We use Standard Overnight Service which means:
Next business day delivery by 3:30 pm to most of the West Coast which includes: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. (Some rural areas do not qualify for this overnight service. We will check the zip code for you). Orders that qualify for overnight delivery can be shipped Monday through Friday.
- Two-business day delivery to other US locations will arrive by 4:30 PM. Orders to these other US locations (which includes everywhere East of the Rockies) can be shipped Monday through Thursday.
- Priority Shipping is required for all Saturday deliveries and for deliveries that must arrive by 10:30 AM on any day. (Some rural areas do not have Saturday delivery available) Also, some rural locations are required to be shipped Priority. We will e-mail you in advance, if your order must go Priority and we will estimate the charge for you.
- Hawaiian leis are perishable, so it is extremely important that the leis are used immediately – Please time your delivery accordingly.
- Shipping is calculated upon check out.
- Packing and Handling Fee-There is a one-time $10.00 surcharge for packing and handling, per shipment (not per lei). This is in addition to your FedEx shipping cost.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ZIP CODE TO SEE TOTAL SHIPPING COST.
LeiOrders.com will not be responsible for delays in shipment due to an incorrect address provided by customer, severe weather conditions, criminal acts, labor disputes, or national or local disruptions in air or ground transportation.